You are visiting the website www.hertasecurity.com owned by Herta Security, SL.
- Registered Office Address: Calle Pau Claris 165 4º B, 08037 Barcelona.
- Phone: +34 93 6020888
- E-mail: email@example.com
- CIF: B-65189557
- Mercantile data: Limited company, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, Volume 41.489, Folio 11, Sheet B-386662
The name and logo of Herta Security and BioSurveillance, and combinations thereof, are trademarks of Herta Security, S.L. All other product names are for reference only and may be trademarks of their respective owners.
The collection and handling of personal data requested have the sole purpose of giving user support, not only administrative but commercial as well Herta Security, S.L. agrees to keep absolute reserve, secrecy and confidentiality about the information of personal data which it handles. You are entitled to obtain information whether if in Herta Security, S.L. we are treating your personal information, reason for which you have the right to access your personal data, rectify inexact information or request deleting, once these is no longer needed for the purposes for which they were required.”
The owner of the web site is:
- Herta Security, S.L.
- Tax ID: B65189557
- Main Office address: Pau Clarís Nº165-4ºb, 08037 Barcelona (Barcelona)
- Incurring in illicit activities, illegal or opposed to good faith and public order.
- Spreading contents or propagandaconsidered; racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, of terrorism apology or attempting against human rights.
- Causing damages on the physical or logical systems of Herta Security, S.L. Its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer virus on the web or any other physical or logic systems which may cause damages such as the mentioned before.
- Trying to access and, in your case, using the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages Herta Security, S.L. reserves the right to withdraw any comments or try to access and , in your case, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages reserves the right to withdraw all those comments or input which violate the respect for the dignity of a person, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, that attempt against childhood or infancy, order or public security or that, in our opinion, are not fit for publication. In any case Herta Security, S.L. will not be responsible for the opinions given by users through forums, chats or other participation tools.
The validity of the conditions above will be according to its exhibition and will be valid until dulypublished,or modified by other.
Herta Security, S.L. does not collect any personal data through cookies. All the cookies, except those used by Google Analytics statistics system, are temporary and disappear when the session is shut down.
Herta Security, S.L. uses in this web site the cookies that appear below:
At any moment, the user can choose which cookies need to work in this web site by means of:
a) the configuration of the browser:
b) Tools of third parties, available online, which allow the users to detect the cookies in each web site they visit and proceed to its deactivation.
Neither this web, nor its legal representatives are to be made responsible of any content or veracity of the privacy politics that third parties mentioned may have in this cookies policy.
The acceptance of the present policy implies that the user has been informed in a clear and complete form concerning the use of the storage devices and recovery of data (cookies), therefore Herta Security, S.L. has the user´s consent for the use of same, according to established in the article 22 of Law 34/2002 of July 21, of the Information and Ecommerce Society Services (LSSI-CE).