You are visiting the website www.hertasecurity.com owned by Herta Security, SL.
- Registered Office Address: Calle Pau Claris 165 4º B, 08037 Barcelona.
- Phone: +34 93 6020888
- E-mail: email@example.com
- CIF: B-65189557
- Mercantile data: Limited company, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, Volume 41.489, Folio 11, Sheet B-386662
The name and logo of Herta Security and BioSurveillance, and combinations thereof, are trademarks of Herta Security, S.L. All other product names are for reference only and may be trademarks of their respective owners.
This Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy establishes the bases on which the company processes the personal data that our users voluntarily send us through the website.
The present Privacy Polly will be applicable when the company collects your personal data through de different contact forms available in this website. When processing your personal data, the company will act as the Data Controller.
In compliance with Law 34/2002 of July 11, of the Information and E-Commerce Society Services, the Corporate Entity informs that it is the owner of the web site. According to what is required under article 10, subject to Law above mentioned and such informs the following.
The owner of the web site is:
- Herta Security, S.L.
- Tax ID: B65189557
- Main Office address: Pau Clarís Nº165-4ºb, 08037 Barcelona (Barcelona)
The web page grants access to a great amount of information, services, programs or data (onwards, “the contents”) in Internet belonging to Herta Security, S.L. or its licensors to whom the USER can have access. The USER undertakes the responsibility of the use of the web site. Such responsibility is extended to the necessary registration to access to certain services or contents.In such registry the USER will be responsible of providing truthful and legal information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password of which he will be made responsible, compromising to make diligent and confidential use of same. The USER agrees to make the correct use of contents and services which Herta Security, S.L. offers through its web site and, being of meaningful but not with limitative character and these shall not be used for:
- Incurring in illicit activities, illegal or opposed to good faith and public order.
- Spreading contents or propagandaconsidered; racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, of terrorism apology or attempting against human rights.
- Causing damages on the physical or logical systems of Herta Security, S.L. Its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer virus on the web or any other physical or logic systems which may cause damages such as the mentioned before.
- Trying to access and, in your case, using the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages Herta Security, S.L. reserves the right to withdraw any comments or try to access and , in your case, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages reserves the right to withdraw all those comments or input which violate the respect for the dignity of a person, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, that attempt against childhood or infancy, order or public security or that, in our opinion, are not fit for publication. In any case Herta Security, S.L. will not be responsible for the opinions given by users through forums, chats or other participation tools.
Herta Security, S.L. will own all rights of industrial and intellectual property of its web page, as well as the elements contained in it (images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trade- marks or logos, combination of colors, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its functioning, access and use, etc.)All rights reserved. According to articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law; reproduction, distribution and public communication are expressly forbidden, including the way of making available, totally or partially the contents of this web page, for business purposes, by any support or technical means, without the authorization of Herta Security, S.L. . The USER promises to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property, owned by Herta Security, S.L. . Will be able to visualize the elements of the site including print, copy or store them in the hard drive or your computer or any other physical support as long as it is solely and exclusively for its personal and private purpose. The USER will refrain from suppressing, altering, eluding or manipulating any protection device or security system installed in the pages of Herta Security, S.L.
In the case that in the web page, links or hyperlinks were made to other internet sites, Herta Security, S.L. will not execute any type of control of such sites and contents. Herta Security, S.L. under no circumstance will take any responsibility for the contents of some link belonging to another web site, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, veracity, validity or constitutionality of any material or information contained in none of such hyperlinks or other internet sites.Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any kind of association, merging or participation with the connected entities.
The validity of the conditions above will be according to its exhibition and will be valid until dulypublished,or modified by other.
A cookie is an information file which the server of this website sends to the device (computer, smart-phone, tablet, etc) of the person who signs in the page, in order to store and recover information referred to the activity performed in such equipment.Herta Security, S.L. uses different types of cookies (technical, analytical and social) only with the purpose of improving the surfing of the user in the web site, with no advertising aim or similar.
Herta Security, S.L. does not collect any personal data through cookies. All the cookies, except those used by Google Analytics statistics system, are temporary and disappear when the session is shut down.
Herta Security, S.L. uses in this web site the cookies that appear below:
At any moment, the user can choose which cookies need to work in this web site by means of:
a) the configuration of the browser:
b) Tools of third parties, available online, which allow the users to detect the cookies in each web site they visit and proceed to its deactivation.
Neither this web, nor its legal representatives are to be made responsible of any content or veracity of the privacy politics that third parties mentioned may have in this cookies policy.
The acceptance of the present policy implies that the user has been informed in a clear and complete form concerning the use of the storage devices and recovery of data (cookies), therefore Herta Security, S.L. has the user´s consent for the use of same, according to established in the article 22 of Law 34/2002 of July 21, of the Information and Ecommerce Society Services (LSSI-CE).